Gavin Rossdale's Wanderlust





Must be your skin I'm sinkin in (F-C-D)
Must be for real 'cause now I can feel (Bb-F)
I didn’t mind, it's not my kind (C-D)
It's not my time, to wonder why (Bb-F)


>Glycerine by Bush, one of the songs I played when I had my guitar recital. One of my favorites, I would say<
I was at my friend's villa when I first heard "Love Remains the Same" and I wondered, "Is that Bush's new song?"

It was indeed Gavin Rossdale but not as Bush's vocalist. He has this unmistakable voice that will make you go, "Oh, that's Gavin Rossdale."

Gavin Rossdale, or better known as the hubby of Gwen Stefani, started as the vocalist of the British band, Bush, in the '90s. Now, he's going solo and with an album, Wanderlust.

When he was asked if he's going to collaborate with his wife, he quickly answered: "No, because we're already collaborating in real life." (Oh, well...)

On the other hand, Wanderlust is comparable to Bush's previous albums. Nonetheless, it's still "a feel-good" rock music. It's expressive and full of life. His music is truly entertaining.

There are 15 tracks in this album and "Love Remains the Same" is his first single:
"I shut the world away from here…I drift to you, you're all I hear"

So grab a copy of his album and listen to it while you're in a pesky traffic jam.

My rating: 4.5 out 5 CDs

1 comment:

Instagram