Christmas Party Themes And Attire

Cara Mord Sith, Tabrett Bethel



I would love to wear this skin-tight leather outfit of Mord-Sith during our Christmas Party. Hehe…

This can be a perfect attire for any Christmas party themes, such as a movie theme.

And oh, I'd like to portray as the bad ass Cara.

Photo from: tabrettbethell.com



Other topics of interest:

Little Cruz Beckham
Review Of Susan Boyle's Album
Philippine Presidential Candidates For 2010
Nothing But The Truth Movie
Miss Venezuela Crowned Miss Universe 2009 But Heidi Montag A Big Mistake


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see you wear that Mord-sith outfit too :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post just gave me an idea for an action-movie themed Christmas party! Everyone comes as their favorite character! Though I'm sure tons of girls will pick Lara Croft...

    ReplyDelete

Instagram