Fried Chicken Recipe: How To Make Fried Chicken The KFC Way?

I just followed the recipe I found at WikiHow on how to make fried chicken the KFC way. I prepared the following:

1. 1 kilo of chicken legs

2. 1 ½ cups of flour

3. Instead of 1 pack of dry Good Seasons Italian Dressing, I used Chicken mix.

4. I could not find tomato soup mix, so I just added 1 teaspoon of water to 1 teaspoonful of tomato catsup.

5. 3 eggs

6. 2/3 cup of milk.

7. 1 tablespoon black pepper

8. Vegetable oil

Now, the steps on how to make fried chicken the KFC way:

1. After beating the 3 eggs in a bowl, I poured the milk into the said bowl and mix.

2. In another bowl, I mixed the tomato catsup mixture, Chicken mix, black pepper and flour.

3. Each chicken leg was dipped into the batter before covering it with flour mixture.

4. Over a medium heat, I prepared the chicken pieces for eating into the frying pan. With occasional turning and flipping, I waited for 20 minutes before removing the chicken and draining the grease.

My end result for this recipe is this:

How To Make Fried Chicken

I know they don't appear gastronomically appetizing, but they taste way better than KFC.

Other topics of interest:

Zumba Fitness: Learn Latin Dance
Pinakbet Recipe
Adgitize: Click And Get Paid
Ebay Speed Bumpt Error: How To Solve Speed Bump Error At Ebay?
Cheap Portable Computer: Netbook Or Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram