Nicholas Sparks: Dear John, You Are Missing

Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

Because I am a sucker for a good romance, I was wishing I could get my hands on the novel, Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, before its film adaptation will be shown in the movie theaters.

Owing to Nicholas Sparks’ Dear John’s light, easy reading, National Book Store labeled it as one of its bestsellers, ergo, it easily became unavailable because of high-demand. To prove it, Dear John is inaccessible in all branches of National Book Store here in Davao City.

Although the plot is surely predictable and its love story may not be realistic, I still want to seek refuge and escape with Nicholas Sparks’ Dear John.

Other topics of interest:

Heartbreak Quote 1001
Gibo For President: Why Not?
Marc Nelson: The Most Beautiful Man In The Philippines
Legend Of The Seeker: Who Would You Like To Data, A Mord-Sith Or A Mother Confessor?

Legend Of The Seeker Review: Denna Is Still Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram