Wanted: Shih Tzu Breeders in Davao City

I am on the lookout for Shih Tzu breeders here in Davao City. Why do I like Shih Tzu? Let me count the reasons…

For one, Shih Tzu has a coat that comes in multiple colors. Unlike Bash our German Shepherd, this type of dog only stands an average of 11 inches. So, I can carry it easily.

Second, Shih Tzu is said to be perfect for owners who live in small places.

Third, Shih Tzu is regarded by many breeders as a great companion.

I asked one of the breeders of Shih Tzu, who showed up during the dog show held at Victoria Plaza last Saturday, about the price. He said, “I can give you the cheapest price you can get—PHP 25, 000 to 30,000.” I almost fainted. With that amount, I could purchase two cell phones or a Nikon DSLR.

Why the high-priced?

The Shih Tzu that breeder offered me came from a breed of champions: best in show, best in specialty show, best baby puppy in show, etc. But still it’s expensive considering the economic downturn. Sigh!

Can you offer me cheaper price? Say, 6k? Just drop me a line.

Other topics of interest:

1 comment:

  1. We share the same reasons why Shih Tzu are well loved. I like bringing my dog every where I go and Shih Tzu is very handy.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram