The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Summary


The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By Stephen R. Covey

1. Be proactive. (Not sure yet if I'm doing it right.)

2. Begin with the end in mind. (Still trying…)

3. Put first things first. (I failed...most of the time)

4. Think win/win. (I am)

5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood. (Kind of difficult to do)

6. Synergize. (I am taking my first step tomorrow)

7. Sharpen the saw. (I need to go back to the first habit to be successful.)

These are the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People given by Stephen R. Covey, a well-known consultant and author. I borrowed it from my brother and I am on my way to the finish line, hoping to have a favorable outcome in applying them into my life.

Other topics of interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram