Chocolate Hills in Carmen, Bohol


I had been to Bohol when I was still a child. For that reason, I could no longer remember anything about that visit. Since Bohol will always stay in its present location, I can go there anytime and visit my ancestor's land.

One of the most famous tourist spots in Bohol is the Chocolate Hills. This tourist attraction has 1,776 perfectly cone-shaped hills located in the Central Bohol. Two of those hills are developed into a resort that provides accommodation, restaurant, conference rooms and a deck for viewing the magnificent hills.

How to get there?
From Davao to Bohol: by plane
From Tagbilaran, Bohol to Chocolate Hills: by bus

Image source: 
http://www.lakbaypilipinas.com/images/bohol_chocolate_hills2.jpg


Other topics of interest:

2 comments:

  1. I just got back from Bohol today and we visited the Chocolate Hills too...actually, it was my 2nd time to visit Bohol, the first was in 2008.

    We usually rent a car for our tours either from Tagbilaran or Panglao. Car rental will cost you P2,000 or P3,000 for a Van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are not ordinary hills, nature by chance could not make 1,776 perfectly cone-shaped hills.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram