Dr. Airware Martens-- Comfort and Durability

After over a decade, my pair of Dr. Martens boots is still alive. Dr Martens shoes are known for their durability. Thanks to Goodyear-welted construction.

dmsusastore.com

I also like the cushioning pad of Dr. Martens as it provides extra comfort to the ball of my foot. With it, I can walk or run on rough surfaces without any problem.

Because of how Dr. Martens AirWair shoes are designed and constructed, they can last for decades even when you wear it each day.

Unfortunately, there are no longer shoe shops in DC that sell authentic Dr. Martens shoes. They replace them with shoes and sandals from China.

Other topics of interest:
Survival Kit
Roosters Crow in the Morning... Why?
Onions and the Tears They Caused
Safe Deposit Box: To Buy or To Rent
Why Blind People Wear Dark Glasses?

1 comment:

  1. I want to own a pair too, but I guess it will be a gift for my birthday on December. I can order them online.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram