Crab Buffet in Davao City


Since last week, I have been craving for cooked crabs. But because I am short on budget, I cannot satiate such craving. Hopefully, next month, I can go out and allow my grumbling stomach to feast on the eat-all-you-can crabs served at CTRES. Its crab buffet costs PHP 350 per person but drinks are excluded. The price is said to be cheaper compared with other restaurants that also serve the same meals.

Some of the restaurants in Davao City that offer crab buffet are the following:

CTRES Buffet Restaurant and Piano Bar Davao
Glamour Resto ‘n Caterer
Let’s Crab Eat! DCA Crab & Seafood Station

In the meantime, I will just be satisfied looking at this photo.

from SpicyTasty.com




Other topics of interest:
White Water Rafting in CDO
Tinuy-An Falls: Why Go to the US When We Have Our Own “Niagara” in PH?
Bambu Estate in Davao City: Affordable Home Yet Elegant
Cinco Masao Beach Resort
Bora-Bora Langoonarium

1 comment:

  1. Wow so yummy! Its my favorite food and I don't care if this cost P350.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram