Jokes to Laugh at: 6 Jokes You Have Not Heard Of


What I like most about Google Plus are the good jokes shared by my "Circles." They always give me the opportunity to laugh early in the morning, which is a good way to start my morning with a tea by my side. Here are some of the jokes to laugh at.

"Banta Singh: "Yaar Santa, last year the name plate outside your house read Santa Singh, B.A. This year it reads Santa Singh, M.A.When did you finish your Masters Degree?"
Santa Singh: You don't understand. Last year my wife died so I put B.A. to indicate "Bachelor Again".
Then I took a second wife this year, So M.A. is "Married Again"

"Dear Mother-in-law, “Don’t Teach me how 2 handle my children, I’m living with one of yours & he needs a lot of improvement"

"Just bought a Ken Doll. I don't know what everyone's talking about, you can't read books on this thing."

"Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate."

"There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side."

"I am Hector. Interested In - Women
Religious Views: Willing to convert for love."

There are other jokes at Google Plus that will really cause you to giggle.

Photo source: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109944162711422940183/posts
Suggested reading: 
Churches: 4 Ways to Capture the Most Beautiful Churches in the World
List of Pet Peeves: 10 Annoying Things that People Do
In the E-mail: Get an Inbox Meaning
A Word Meaning: Guetapens
Plus Google: Features that You Will Surely Like about G+







No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram