Quotes of Love: 10 Quotes of Love

I like reading quotes of love on Google Plus. Here are my top 10 favorites:

"Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you'll eventually fall in love again."

"I couldn't say "I do" without you!"

"You may not have my eyes or smile but from that very first moment you had my heart."

"I have found the one whom my soul loves."

"A relationship without trust is like having a phone with no service. And what do you do with a phone with no service? You play games."

"I am a woman, a lady, a girl, a child, a baby rolled into one. A man who knows how to treat me like one, all at the same time deserves the best of me."

"Feelings are like waves. You cannot stop them from coming but you can decide which ones to surf."

"Wouldn't it be the perfect crime if I stole your heart and you stole mine?"

"Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building, your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you that you can fly."

"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationship we are afraid to have, and the decisions we wanted too long to make."

Suggested reading:
Quotes of Love: The Top 10 Quotes Of Love That You are Going to Love
Mom to Be: Gifts to Give on a Baby Shower
A Review of Davao City Water District Website
In the Email: Get an Inbox Meaning
Quotes for Life: 14 of the Most Popular Quotes for Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram